viernes, 17 de agosto de 2012

Teddy :D...

Tonight I went to watch the movie  Ted.. I wanted to see it cause was nice by TV I mean the trailers :). It has a really good argument, the story of an old man acting like a lil kid, the eternal struggle between being a kid or grow up.. In this case with a lil of sense of humor.. At the end we all have to grow up and left our child things in the past (In this case Ted) :D..  
Really nice movie :D.. But I miss a semi real reason to give life a simply bear :D.. Damn we just need Christmas time, a lil kid making a Christmas wish through the window and wait for a shooting star :D.. Yeah that's all!!! :D
Anyway, the movie is ok like a comedy, its ok to see it, but its not an enough reason to go to the cinema for it :).. 







Don't ruin it :D




Not so good one :D




1 comentario:

  1. I warned you that the movie would be bad :P next time try to listen me :P

    ResponderEliminar