miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2012

Heat wave!! :) Goodbye...

Finally we can say goodbye to the heat wave :) God I couldn't sleep well these days ;(.. at nights always woke up just cause the so hot weather, I had all the windows open, but nothing, no effects :( .. We just could sleep with the air condition but when I see the bill I will not sleep again :S...
In the weekend there is just one solution... beach :)... No more.. just beach and a bottle of water.. :)..

43º pfff and this wasn't the highest :)


Anyway, I guess I can sleep well the next days :).. My bed is not so big so I cant move a lot :D.. I wish.. But I can move anyway.. sometimes I wake up with my legs where were my arms before fell asleep :o.. so mysterious.... ¬¬..


Oh I saw in news, that this year and specially the last month July was the month which more tourists has come... Almost 8 Million just in July!! This is one of the reason to explain why Spain is the third country most visited in the world :).. after France (Paris) and USA.. Of course I don't have to say that Catalunya is the part of Spain most visited :).. (Barcelona, Costa Brava :D)...



See you tomorrow!!! :)












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario