lunes, 6 de agosto de 2012

Curiosity!!

A complete success!!! :).. This gonna be an historical day!! 6 August 2012, landing of curiosity rover on Mars. This is making headlines all over the world!!.. And for me, its really special cause I've always liked to see the stars and planets with my telescope... I had one when I was a child, unfortunately not anymore, but I can still read and being interesting in that kind of events :).. 
Which one was the probabilty that the curiosity has not landed? or had had an accident? I dont know but for sure it would be so high one. But fortunatly after 7 minutes of terror!!! At 10:31 a.m US Time.. everything was correct!! :D... 
The object is to determine weather, history and has ever had the conditions to support life..!! :)..  





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario