domingo, 2 de septiembre de 2012

Postcards!!

Hello there :).!!!..
Its Sunday and its raining!! that's cause the summer is ending... Nooooooo!!! ;(.. Soon soon ;(...
Here I will write about my few postcards about nice places!!! Yeahh my few friends online have sent me few postcards!! at the beginning I didn't like it but with the time I have started appreciate it. One friend (really good one) have shown me one webpage to get and give some postcards around the word www.postcrossing.com really nice one, but I don't use it now, maybe soon, the problem is that is a random system and sometimes you get postcards from places you don't want :D.. But I think I could stand it :)... 
These are some of the postcards I have received in my whole life :D.. 

This one is from Germany :D.. So nice town I see.. :).. 2x years ago  I got it, I like Germany but I prefer the Bavarian region, the Oktober Fest and the beer ofc :D.. But this postcard is really nice, the architecture its great.. I've always loved this kinda of houses :)..  



This one is from La Toscana :).. Italy.. I like it cause was the first postcard I received :).. Its from Italy but its from my polish friend almost 2 or 3 years ago :).. Italy is not one of my favourites places but Poland it is!! Absolutely. :)   




This one is from Turkey!!!! so hot so hot I see.... Its the newest postcard!!! and looks so nice place so hot and warm :D.. Thanks my friend from Ukr :)

And finally this one is from France I like it cause Paris is a really nice city!! I love it!!.. So nice.. 



I have few ones :D but I don't collect them, I just save special postcards from special friends, so if you want to send me one ask for my address and I will send you ones too from the most beautiful city in the world Barcelona :D.. see youuu!!! I'm going to walk before watch the match of Real Madrid!! :).. (Yeah I'm fan of Real Madrid living in Bcn.. So what? :D)  


1 comentario: